STANDARDS OF PRACTICE FOR LIFE CARE PLANNERS - FOURTH EDITION
The International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP) is committed to promoting ethical and professional rehabilitation services at all times. The following standards of practice document is in its fourth edition and represents the highest minimum standards in the practice of life care planning.
IARP Members: Access the PDF | IARP Members and Non Members: Purchase a hard copy
Remember these standards are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without the written consent of IARP and the Life Care Planning IALCP Section.
SCOPE OF PRACTICE
The Life Care Planning IALCP Section believes professionals who develop life care plans must:
- Have a foundation of knowledge and practice
- Have an appropriate experience base
- Conduct an active practice which demonstrates application of
the appropriate professional processes
- Perform specific methodologies demonstrating advanced practice
- Participate in professional organizations
- Participate in community and national organizations