Easy-to-use online search tool puts cost information at your fingertips.
This is a Special Offer for IARP Members Only
IARP is pleased to launch a new program to make healthcare cost information available to its members at discounted rates. IARP wants to make it as easy as possible for members to confidently develop plans based on reliable, robust geographically-specific information about future healthcare expenses.
That’s why we have teamed with FAIR Health, Inc., an independent, nonprofit maintaining the country’s largest, most trusted repository of privately billed medical and dental charge data to bring reliable cost information to your desktop—through a special, discounted licensing arrangement.
FAIR Health’s online tool and the data that support it are:
- Convenient. Makes cost data accessible to you through an easy-to-use online tool—enabling you to quickly create a customized healthcare cost profile and resulting in considerable savings to you in both cost and time.
- Flexible. Enables you to easily conduct a new cost search and update your plan whenever your client’s healthcare needs change.
- Comprehensive. Offers charge data for professional and facility codes for medical-surgical, dental, anesthesia, inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory surgery center and HCPCS services (including ground and air ambulance services).
- Representative. Features benchmark charges based on data from many of the nation’s largest health plans and payors that cover more than 150 million individuals.
- Geographically specific. Provides granular local data for 493 three-digit zip regions nationwide.
- Affordable. Flexible packages are available starting at just $385. Ask about bulk discounts.
This program is only available to members of IARP. IARP Members, you will be prompted to login when you click on the PDFs below:
FAIR Health Licensing and Pricing Details for IARP Members (Click to Download)
FAIR Health Agreement for IARP Members (Click to Download)
For personalized service, contact Jeff Newbauer at FAIR Health. Jeff worked closely with IARP to develop the program and can help you get started.
FAIR Health Account Manager