Putting context into healthcare through the power of great people and the security of the cloud.
IARP members are given exclusive access to discounted pricing
Context4 Healthcare has been providing software solutions to medical and dental healthcare professionals for over 30 years. Context supplies a suite of programs and real-time databases which are accurate, proven, and defensible for safeguarding IARP members. Using cloud-based technology, Context is able to offer UCR (Usual, Customary, and Reasonable) pricing to their clients from anywhere with an internet connection. Their nationwide UCR data is broken down into 499 geographic segments, allowing instant access to thorough pricing by ZIP code.
We partnered with Context4 Healthcare to provide IARP members with access to a robust pricing solution backed by reputable sources. Their precise database allows for cost referencing across the country to keep you aligned with the rest of the industry.
Download Brochure Context4 Healthcare Website
Context4 PricingTM: UCR Online Fee Viewer:
- Medical fee data across every provider specialty, with fees for both Global and Professional service components.
- Dental fees for all service types, such as diagnostic, preventative, restorative, endodontics, and all the rest.
- Anesthesia fee data for services as well as by other providers under the anesthesiologist's direction.
- HCPCS code fees covering thousands of common services not covered through a CPT code.
- Outpatient Facility data made up of hundreds of millions of charges. The outpatient facility setting is the dominant location for medical and surgical procedures.
- Inpatient Facility fees based on CMS MEDPAR data, allowing you to accurately price each day of the hospital stay, or the entire stay, by each DRG code.