Date: May 15th
Time: 1pm (PDT)
Length: Webinar is 1 hour in length
CEUs: 1.0 CEU Approved for: CRCC and CDMS
This webinar will present and discuss the importance of using standardized methodology, procedures and documentation when performing a job analysis. Because a standardized JA format was implemented last year, this webinar will provide critical information in how to complete the new format to ensure consistency among VRCs and familiarity among end users.
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of using standardized definitions and terminology
- Discern essential from non-essential functions
- Understand sentence analysis and task structure
- Evaluate physical demand characteristics and strength level
- Complete job analysis format consistent with all user
About the Presenter:
Chris Fascilla has over 33 years experience as a VRC specializing in rehabilitation counseling, disability management, vocational evaluation and chronic pain rehabilitation. He has served over 8 years on the WA-IARP Board of Directors. He directed the development and implementation of a standardized JA now used throughout Washington State and recently wrote an instructional guide to accompany the new format.
Chris earned a Masters degree in Rehabilitation Counseling and Educational Specialist degree in Vocational Evaluation from the University of Northern Colorado.