The Vocational Rehabilitation Transition Services section is a new section. The first board will be appointment. After year two, there will be an election.
We are looking for board members that can contribute to the successful development of this new section. This is a great opportunity for IARP members to have an impact of the development of a section and future careers of vocational rehabilitation professionals working in transition services.
Seeking 6 Board Members:
- Representative to IARP Finance Committee
- Representative to IARP Education Committee
- Representive to IARP 2016 Conference Planning Committee
- Representive to IARP Membership Committee
- Member at Large
- Monthly telephonic board meetings 1 to 2 hours (2 hours maximum)
- IARP Committee members will likely have monthly telephonic meetings related to the committee
- Work between board meetings on the development of the section
- Email communication with board members
- 2 year commitment
When you click Sign Up, please indicate which board positions you are interested in serving. After signing up, you will be asked to provide information regarding your professional experience that would be beneficial to the board.