April 14, 2016
7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
320 Guys Run Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Attendees will participate in discovering:
- An increased awareness and understanding of concussion/traumatic brain injury rehabilitation.
- The functional use of Neuropsychological Evaluation in vocational rehab and RTW planning.
- Life Care Planning: Who, What, and Why?
- WIOA (Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act): What is it and who does it serve?
- The Job Accommodation Network (JAN).
- Driver Rehabilitation: Steering clients in the right direction.
Designed for…Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals, Rehabilitation Nurses, Rehabilitation Students, Human Resource Professionals, and Allied Professionals
Continuing Education Credits…may earn 6.0 credits (CRC and CCM credits have been applied for)
Vendors include: Brant’s Driving School; CLASS, HealthSouth, Presque Isle Rehab; and ReMed
Conference Committee: Carolyn Buick, Mark Heckman, Roy Patton, Mitchell Schmidt, and David Zak