Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking for a challenge and the opportunity to innovate and grow your career? Come join Liberty Mutual Benefits (LMB), a dynamic and growing business unit within a Fortune 100 company. LMB offers a suite of accident and health, disability and group life, and individual life and annuity products. Our vision is to become a leading benefits carrier with a comprehensive suite of broad products, superior customer-facing service and best-in-class technology. LMB boasts a fast paced culture that fosters innovation, collaboration, and a modern work environment.
Group Benefits is currently hiring for a Vocational Rehabilitation Case Manager to work from one of the following field claims offices: Rocky Hill, Connecticut, Phoenix, Arizona, or Charlotte, North Carolina. In this role, you will contribute to optimal claims outcomes through providing vocational rehabilitation and case management services and timely customer service.
- Review and analyze disability claims to identify potential candidates for Vocational Case Management Services
- Provide consultative services to Disability Claims Case Managers to clarify vocational information needed to help determine claim management decisions
- Identify appropriate candidates for vocational rehabilitation services, and coordinate/direct their vocational rehabilitation plans
- Ability to provide assessment and recommendations for accommodations/modifications as it relates to Stay at Work and Return to Work employee needs
- Provide training to claims case managers regarding the appropriate use of Vocational Case Management services in managing disability claims
- Master's Degree in Rehab Counseling or related field required, and at least one year of vocational rehabilitation experience
- National disability or rehabilitation related certification such as CDMS or CRC required
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of vocational rehabilitation and medical/functional implications of disability
- Demonstrated ability to perform/provide comprehensive vocational assessments, job placement service, job analyses, work site evaluations, job modifications, transferable skills analyses, and labor market surveys as these relate to developing and directing rehabilitation plans
- Understanding of group disability contracts/policies as they relate to rehabilitation plan development
- Ability to synthesize pertinent facts in making accurate decisions regarding potential for success in a rehabilitation effort
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as solid organizational and analytical skills
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.Apply Here: