High-Strength, Novel Prosthetic Intervention for Partial Hand and Finger Amputees
Members: $20 Non-Members: $25
Discount through November 11!
Sign up HERE for the next three webinars—April, May, June, and get a discount of $10. ($50 for members, $65 for non-members)
Register for November/December Discount
Molly Ratliff is the Northeast Education Outreach Specialist for Naked Prosthetics. Her role consists of spreading awareness via educational opportunities curated for prosthetists, therapists, doctors, and other industry professionals who work closely with this type of patient. She has been with NP since 2019, and enjoys bridging the information gap between these medical professionals and shedding light on this underserved population.
During this webinar, the following topics are covered:
- Patient etiology & statistics -Introduction to Naked Prosthetics' flagship devices
- Physical & psychosocial impact on partial hand amputees w/ patient stories
- Patient candidacy & the pre-evaluation stage
- Device intake process & reimbursement information
- Time for Q&A and discussion
- Compare the percentage of finger amputations to that of other upper extremity amputations.
- Recognize the impact finger amputations have on heavy manual laborers.
- Identify the current prosthetic interventions available for partial hand amputations.
- Recognize the important steps to create successful patient outcomes with body driven prostheses.
- Identify how each medical professional in the patient's care circle can help improve the device acquisition process.