“ELEVATING YOUR GAME”
March 12 & 13, 2020
Embassy Suites, Greensboro, NC
Online Registration | Registration Form | Registration fees | Accommodations | Agenda
Who should attend?
Medical Case Managers
Life Care Planners
11.0 (3.0 Ethics) CEUs are pending for CRC, CCM, CDMS and CLCP (note: CEU’s will be adjusted for late arrivals/early departures)
Full Registration (includes lunch/social):
- IARP Member Attendee: $160
- Non-member Attendee: $160 (until February 28, 2020) / $195 (beginning March 2, 2020)
- Student Rate: $80 (CEUs will not be provided)
Single Day Rate: $120
Guest Fees: $40 Lunch / $35 Social (appetizers)
Registration Online Here
Vendor Contract (docx)
Please note cancellation deadline of March 10, 2020, limited refund provided after this date.
Same day food preferences CANNOT be accommodated – please list special requests and dietary needs on registration form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A rate of $169.00 plus tax has been arranged for conference participants at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Greensboro-Airport 204 Centreport Drive, Greensboro, NC 27409 (Directly off I-40 at exit 210).
Call for Reservations: 1-800 EMBASSY or 336/668-4535
Mention the event-IARP Educational Conference to get the special rate
To qualify for this rate, you must reserve by February 18, 2020.
*The rooms will fill up fast due to the ACC Basketball Tournament in Greensboro!!
Online Hotel Reservations
E-mail questions or concerns to Sonja Ellington or Beth Ezzell at email@example.com.
Thursday March 12, 2020
The Ethics of Helping a Patient Start from Square One
- Dani Gehle, Actress/Motivational Speaker
NC Industrial Commission Annual Update
- Myra L. Griffin, Vice-Chair, North Carolina Industrial Commission
How to Ethically Avoid Fouls and Turnovers – Review of Case Law
Katie L. Grove, McAngus, Goudelock & Courie, LLC
Brian C. Groesser, Midkiff, Muncie & Ross, P.C.
Kathleen Q. DuBois, Crumley Roberts, LLP
Melanie Willis, Pepsi Bottling Ventures
- Adjuster - TBD
The ABC’s of Coping and Recovery from Injury and Chronic Pain
- Jeffrey B. Feldman, Ph.D., Associate Director, Center for Integrative Medicine, Wake Forest School of Medicine
*Please join us for Cocktails and FREE THROW CONTEST!! 5:30-7:00 pm (Dinner will be on your own)
Breakout Session I
- Vocational - 50+: The Forgotten Workforce
- Murray Miller, Operations Manager, NCWorks Greensboro/High Point Career Center
- Medical – Post Trauma Vision Syndrome and Visual Midline Shift Syndrome
- Dr. Steven L. Haleo, Neuro-Optometrist, Vision Therapy Center of Charlotte
Friday March 13, 2020
Planning a Successful FCE Slam Dunk – Panel Discussion
- Laura Patton, PT, Benchmark - Arcon
- Debra Lord, PT, Job Ready Services - XRTS FCE
- David Hoyle, National Director FCEs for Select Physical Therapy - Work Strategy FCE
Take it to the Net! Perspectives on Using FCE Results
- W. Mark Peck, Robinson & Lawing, LLP
- Amy Berry, Amy Berry Law, P.A.
- Christy Severt, Workers’ Compensation Adjuster, Novant Health
Alternative Treatments for Getting Your Game On! – Panel Discussion
- CBD/Medical Marijuana - Christopher Torres, PT, DPT, OCS, CEAS, Select Medical Physical Therapy
- Cupping & Acupuncture -Dr. Alise Beccaria, DAc, LAc, Triad Integrative Wellness Center
Keynote: “I Didn’t Sign On For This! Dealing With Constant Change In the Workplace and Life”
- Mike Collins, The Perfect Workday Company